- Our Limited Editions are personally signed and numbered by the photographer and come in a black canvas slip cover, with dust jacket.
- Limited printings range between 250-500 copies.
- Limited Editions are not reprinted.
- Standard Editions come boxed, with dust jacket.
- You cannot add "Bunker Spreckels: Surfing’s Divine Prince of Decadence" to the cart because the product is out of stock.
Log In to Receive Your Member Discounts.
Not a Member?
A reader-supported surf publication founded in 1992, The Surfer’s Journal is vivid, authoritative, and independent. The goal of each 132-page bimonthly edition? A completely resolved composition. Balance. Color. Story. And purist surf energy from Page One to close-of-book.
In addition to delivery direct to your door, you'll receive unlimited access to every article we've ever published and discounts on TSJ apparel, merchandise, accessories, and more.
Masters of Surf Photography: Art Brewer
The second in our landmark collection of matched set surf photo monographs. Art Brewer is the dean of active American surf photographers whose skill in lighting and studio strategies combines with his unique ability to capture precise moments of surfing brilliance. Art’s body of work includes era defining action classics, psyche probing portraits and surf cultural tableaus dating from 1967 through 2001. Introductory essays by Steve Barilotti, Craig Stecyk and Drew Kampion speak both to the genre and the remarkable individual.