Writing Against the Myth: An Interview with Kem Nunn
Volume 13.Issue 5
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Q&A interview with Kem Nunn, author of “Tapping the Source” and “The Dogs of Winter” about how he got started as a writer, favorite authors. The talk is about the third volume of the series, “Tijuana Straits” and includes an excerpt of the new book.