Will the World’s Greatest Surfer Please Lie Down?
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
The epic stoy of pioneer waterman Mike Stewart’s career and personal life involves some of the biggest and heaviest waves ever ridden in such fearless and futuristic ways, whether bodysurfing or bodyboarding or inventing some other way to ride waves. Through good times and bad, rich times and poor, Stewart’s relentless survival instincts have propelled him through the most adverse oceanic and social circumstances, and his ability to put up a fight has allowed him to prevail through some heavy hold-downs.