Wayne’s New Road
Volume 18.Issue 6
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Now in his late fifties, Wayne Lynch launches his 50-foot catamaran to access the remote islands of the South Australian Bass Straight. A surf trip is organized with Andrew Kidman and Dave Parmenter to explore the surfing possibilities of this ominous sea. Accompanied by “The Low Lighthouse,” by Henry Lawson.