Way, Way Out in the Far, Far East
Volume 19.Issue 6
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
There are waves to be had in Taiwan, with few Westerners to ride them. There is great potential for surfing tourism along this coastline and Dr. Lee and his “fat cat” developers are looking to our visitors for advice. Too bad the surf was good that day.