Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Profile of artist and surfer Edem Elesh, who grew up living between Topanga, California and Hertfordshire County in England. His career got a boost by a client and friend Harley Rinzler and an art show at the Kantor Gallery on Melrose sharing space with a posthumous Keith Haring show.