Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
A close pictoral look inside the shaping room and home of Dale Velzy who’se been in the business making wooden balsa surfboards since 1951. Velzy talks about his love of cowboys, his first shaping room under the Manhattan Pier, his current board building and hot rod cars.