Up the Namib
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Over 24-hour’s drive from Cape Town, Skeleton Bay’s deserted left sand point is over a mile long. Longing for surf adventure? This wind-swept coast of Namibia offers sand spits, points, and beachbreaks along its long, desolate coast. Along with Brian Gable’s sidebar “Fruits of an Armchair Explorer” about his winning submission to “Surfing Magazine’s” second-annual “Google Earth Challenge”.