Up the Cape
Volume 15.Issue 1
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
“A group of East Coasters, including Frank Walsh, Carl Wallin, and Billy Hume, set out on an “”Indo-Style”” boat trip with a pot-head boat captain up the Eastern Seaboard in search of the fruits of an Atlantic storm.”