Up a Lazy River with Bill Hamilton
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Comprehensive retrospective of Bill Hamilton’s surf career and life categorized by different stages of his life: growing up in South Laguna, joining the Windansea Surf Club, his contest career through the late 60s-70s, working at the Chart House, big wave surfing in Hawaii with the great surfers of the time to moving and living in Kauai, being a fisherman, dad to Laird Hamilton, surfboard shaper and surfing Hanalei Bay now.