Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Undercurrents for late spring 2001 begins with a visiting surfer’s perspective of the wavepool at the Sea Gaia Ocean Dome in Miyazaki, Japan. It also includes a perspective on helping the disabled enjoy surfing at Sunset Cliffs, book reviews of The Perfect Day (a compilation of Sufer’s magazine features), Allan Weisbecker’s novel In Search of Captain Zero, and Glen Hening’s annual Groundwell. There’s too a note about the 2000 Pipeline Bodysurfing Classic video and a review of Made In California, a museum’s show on California’s influence and cultural contributions. Feedback includes short notes received by the magazine, while a promo touts the upcoming season of Surfer’s Journal Biographies on the Outdoor Life Network. The Travel Notes Section includes mentions of places to stay in Mainland Mexico and Northern Baja.