Volume 20.Issue 3
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Check out Mick Fanning’s triple tube ride; Book and video reviews: “Cold Water Souls” by Chris Nelson, John Van Hamersveld “My Art/My Life,” Cyrus Sutton’s fourth film “Stoked & Broke; NorCal Ted Flaig shows his Neto Grip, an alternative system to Velcro and straps using magnets; a handy Saffa Surf Slang glossary. Surfing Around: Pezman discusses man vs. earth and its long-term effects as he gazes down the coastline; Passings: Jeff White, Paul “Senator” Luton, James Blears, George Gerlach, Walter “Beni” Rheinhold, Douglas Blake, John Farrow; Off-the-lips with Johnny Adiar, Derek Hynd, Flippy Hoffman, Mickey Muñoz. Liner Notes: Steve Pezman takes a look at surf publications and their role and relativity to the sport.