Volume 19.Issue 3
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
East Los Angeles Surf Club by Lyle Eckmeier. Book reviews: Peanuts by Craig Lockwood, and Switch-Foot II by Andrew Crocket; DVD release of The Runman Trilogy; Tom Wegener’s beachcombing for stoke on the Cornish coast; Maverick’s 2010 big-wave season and San Mateo Creek beaver discovery by Jake Howard; Curtain Call by Tim McKenna. Surfing Around takes us to North Carolina surf riding in 1907, Texas Gulf surfing, “Travel Well” skateboards by Greg and Jed Noll, “Birdlegs” Caughlan reports on Dave Rastovich’s effort to protecting dolphins, to one of the largest “Passings” sections in TSJ, and Bill Sobel’s online comic strip.