Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Rusty Long, Greg Long, and Mark Healey head to the city of Hangzhou on the Qiantang River during the week-long Tidal Bore/Moon Festival that celebrates the Silver Dragon. The Silver Dragon is the name of the 12-mile stretch of the Qiantang River Tidal Bore that they surfed. Up to a million people came to watch the wave during the week of the Moon Festival, and watch Rusty, Greg, and Mark surf the dangerous and mystical natural occurring river wave.