Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
This edition of UnderCurrents features reviews and news of a new film by Jack McCoy, featuring underwater cinematography; a film “The Searching for Michael Peterson” (with a soundtrack by The Brown Birds); Tom Wegener’s “Tuna” surfcraft in “What a Kookbox”; and, a retrospective on Drew Steele’s Surf Punk days.