Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
(i)Greg Noll’s 60th Hanau; (ii) Daniel Ortega’s jail sentence stemming from an act of Localism; (iii) book reviews; (iv) Surfing article in a 1909 Collier’s Magazine; & (v) Review of musical “SurfStory.”