Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Hal Handley bodysurfs at Fort Point by the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco. Steve Krajewski converts his Malibu board into the “Jaws Model.” Jack McCoy figures out how to make a surfboard ride a wave with no rider for a Telstra commercial. Beetlemex refurbishes VW bugs in Volkswagon’s Puebla, Mexico factory and builds new old school Beetles. Book reviews of Surfing Rabbi: A Kabbalistic Quest for Soul by Nachum Shifren and The World Stormrider Guide by Bruce Sutherland and Antony Colas, et al.