Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Review of Chris Malloy/Jack Johnson’s film “Thicker Than Water”, A short riff on the birth and run of Legends Contests by Steve Pezman, Bob Bolan’s new tunnel fin, a plug for crayola-like surfboard wax, comments on a controversial proposed enhanced wave park at the now dead surf spot Stanley’s, north of Ventura, a Walk of fame critique by S.P., books:: Rickey Grigg’s new auto-biography, Edgar Leetag’s black velvet paintings, “Surf Stories” by Don Wolf, Gary Prettyman’s photo-realistic rendering of Severson’s pic of Noll standing at Pipeline, videos: Jack McCoy’s “Occumentary”, Opper’s “Super Slide”, Chris Klopf’s “Classical Gas”, Jeff Junkins obit, random wit and comments.