Volume 6.Issue 4
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
(i) Surfing America is launched in an effort to establish a national ranking system for amateur surfing; (ii) Law passed banning surfers from deck changes by their cars; (iii) Michael Laskey analyzes the essence of a wave; (iv) First annual award ceremony for dedicated Wedge surfers ; (v)First annual paddleboard race from Molokai to Oahu; and (vi)various reviews of movies, artwork, literature, & music.