Una Tierra Para Hoy: Uncrowded Surf,Friendly Locals, Lush Tropics, Affordable Prices
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Get your travel agent on the phone, because this spot-by-spot detailed profile of the next big yet still uncrowded surf destination– Costa Rica– is sure to get your heart pumping for some real estate. Oh, wait, this article is from 1992… nevermind. Maybe try your luck in Nicaragua.