Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Rizal Tanjung leads a crew of Balinese up-and-coming surfers on a boat trip to the Mentawais, where he instructs the next generation on how to survive in the world of professional surfing. An inland trip turns out to be highly educational and rewarding when the crew donates surfboards to some local kids.