TSJ × Birdwell SurfNyl Tote
Log In to Receive Your Subscriber Discounts.
Not a Subscriber?
A reader-supported surf publication founded in 1992, The Surfer’s Journal is vivid, authoritative, and independent. The goal of each 132-page bimonthly edition? A completely resolved composition. Balance. Color. Story. And purist surf energy from Page One to close-of-book.
In addition to delivery direct to your door, you'll receive unlimited access to every article we've ever published and discounts on TSJ apparel, merchandise, accessories, and more.
Wax and fins. Trunks and rubber. A towel and something to swill for when your feet hit sand again. TSJ and Birdwell have teamed up a tote bag to make sure your kit fits all the essentials in one place for day-trips and quick rundowns alike.
Center-punched with a custom embroidered TSJ X Birdwell patch, this tote is constructed from the same rugged nylon found on Birdwell’s iconic board shorts and competition jackets, features an internal snap hook to keep things right where you left them, a drawcord key loop, and a back pocket to stash any odds and ends.
Learn more about the collaboration here.
- Features: Interior stainless steel snap hook with a self-closing gate mechanism. Originally designed for sailboat rigging, the hook will keep things right where you left them — including our Gear Bag. 6×9 inch interior pocket divided into two pouches. Interior drawcord key loop. Heritage SurfNyl™️ comp stripes sewn to front and back panels. Signature Birdwell back pocket with pearl button located on back panel.
- Dimensions: 15 ¼” H x 17 ¾” W.
- Fabric: 100% built with Birdwell’s proprietary SurfNyl™️ fabric time-tested to withstand the wear of a life spent in the sun and sand.
- Construction: Contrast stitching, double-needle top-stitching on exterior pocket and side seams and clean-finished single-needle detail on stripes, straps, interior pockets, and hem. Hand cut and sewn in Santa Ana, California.
- Care: Hand wash. Line dry only.