- Hard-Working, Durable Fabric: Made from a tough yet limber all-recycled polyester fabric with a TPU-film laminate that excels at wet-gear management
- Roll-Top Design: Easy-access roll top compresses to accommodate various-sized loads; exterior straps can fasten down the roll-top opening or secure a board to the outside of the bag
- Easy-Access Mesh Pocket: The front mesh pocket has ample room for your wet gear; it’s designed to lie flat when not in use and has drain holes to allow water to escape
- Handy Internal Organization: A zip-closing mesh interior pocket keeps your small essentials organized and close at hand
- Comfortable, Padded Back Panel: The Planing Roll Top Pack has a padded back panel for all-day carrying comfort
- Breathable and Hydrophobic Shoulder Harness: The breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness stays cool and comfortable for the long haul
- Weight: 760 g (1 lb 11 oz)
- Volume: 35L
TSJ × Patagonia Rollpack
Log In to Receive Your Member Discounts.
Not a Member?
A reader-supported surf publication founded in 1992, The Surfer’s Journal is vivid, authoritative, and independent. The goal of each 132-page bimonthly edition? A completely resolved composition. Balance. Color. Story. And purist surf energy from Page One to close-of-book.
In addition to delivery direct to your door, you'll receive unlimited access to every article we've ever published and discounts on TSJ apparel, merchandise, accessories, and more.
In stock (can be backordered)
A few extra liters goes a long way.
Set in a subtle ink-black color scheme and built for day trips and far-wandering alike, this pack hauls soaking wetsuits while keeping the rest of your gear dry and secure.