TSJ X Patagonia Rollpack
Log In to Receive Your Subscriber Discounts.
Not a Subscriber?
A reader-supported surf publication founded in 1992, The Surfer’s Journal is vivid, authoritative, and independent. The goal of each 132-page bimonthly edition? A completely resolved composition. Balance. Color. Story. And purist surf energy from Page One to close-of-book.
In addition to uninterrupted delivery direct to your door, you'll receive unlimited access to every article we've ever published and discounts on TSJ apparel, merchandise, accessories, and more.
Set in a subtle ink-black color scheme and built for day trips and far-wandering alike, this pack hauls soaking wetsuits while keeping the rest of your gear dry and secure.
- Hard-Working, Durable Fabric: Made from a tough yet limber all-recycled polyester fabric with a TPU-film laminate that excels at wet-gear management
- Roll-Top Design: Easy-access roll top compresses to accommodate various-sized loads; exterior straps can fasten down the roll-top opening or secure a board to the outside of the bag
- Easy-Access Mesh Pocket: The front mesh pocket has ample room for your wet gear; it’s designed to lie flat when not in use and has drain holes to allow water to escape
- Handy Internal Organization: A zip-closing mesh interior pocket keeps your small essentials organized and close at hand
- Comfortable, Padded Back Panel: The Planing Roll Top Pack has a padded back panel for all-day carrying comfort
- Breathable and Hydrophobic Shoulder Harness: The breathable and hydrophobic shoulder harness stays cool and comfortable for the long haul
In stock (can be backordered)