- Large main compartment and one external stash.
- Easy-access front pocket for tickets or other small items you want close at hand, with separate compartments for managing cords and accessories.
- Two external water-bottle pockets.
- Highly breathable mesh on the back panel and shoulder harness for all-day carrying comfort.
- Adjustable and removable sternum strap.
TSJ x Patagonia Refugio 28L Backpack
Log In to Receive Your Subscriber Discounts.
Not a Subscriber?
A reader-supported surf publication founded in 1992, The Surfer’s Journal is vivid, authoritative, and independent. The goal of each 132-page bimonthly edition? A completely resolved composition. Balance. Color. Story. And purist surf energy from Page One to close-of-book.
In addition to delivery direct to your door, you'll receive unlimited access to every article we've ever published and discounts on TSJ apparel, merchandise, accessories, and more.
Ready-made for wherever your surfing life takes you.
Lightweight with heavy-duty construction. Room for all the essentials at 28L. Understated in jet-black. Subtle TSJ pops. Whether you’re on the daily grind or a long-range strike mission, it’s always wise to stick with the functional. Thankfully, Patagonia dressed it up for us.