Volume 10.Issue 1
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Paul Gross’ article on the long-to-shortboard changeover from the late 1960’s into the early-‘70’s. Gross argues that the Hawaiian low-railed mini-gun adaptations, not the Australian wide-backed V-bottoms, were the more functional and influential innovations of this period.