There Are Other Chrsitmas Islands in the Lives of Men
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
John Elwell’s biographical sketch of Bob Simmons leaves the reader asking whether Bob Simmons was a mythological figure, landmark surfer / shaper, or a mystic combination of both. Elwell explains how Simmons overcame various childhood obstacles to become one of the most innovative surfers / shapers in surfing history.