The Trajectory of his Path
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Having grown up surfing the Westside beaches of L.A., artist Casper Brindle was exposed to the varied cultures of the time. The Light and Space movement of Eric Orr had a heavy influence on Brindle’s life path when he became his assistant in the late ’80s. His stunning array of tableau artwork incorporates photography, poetry, painting, and electricity.