The Terror of Saltbush Revisited by DC Green
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
DC Green explains the difficulties involved with traveling to Southern Australia. Localism, extreme conditions, and sharky surf locations make the Saltbush one of the most intriging places on Earth.