The Shark Woman of Napo’o po’o
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Dorian “Doc” Paskowitz tells us a story about his dear friend Nappy Napoleon’s rightful reason for not fearing a dozen sharks circling him in the middle of the night in the Molokai Channel– his family has an unspoken agreement of friendship with sharks that dates back hundreds of years.