The Scars of Yorkshire
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Captain Cook didn’t have to go to Hawaii to find good surf, it was right out his backdoor all along. With a handful of hard-charging Europeans in tow, Alastair Mackinnon proves that the U.K. can still play the power card.