Volume 15.Issue 6
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
“In the age of PWC-fueled high-profile big wave performers, a crew of Maverick’s purists are pushing the envelope of big-wave gun design progressivism with a traditional objective- to paddle into and surf the biggest waves possible with one’s own two arms and staying alive. Pat Curren shapes Maverick’s surfer John Bowling a single-fin gun that sees some serious water (and air) time.”