The Package in the Pit
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Surf, skate, and rock ‘n’ roll—such are the life and times of Rhode Island’s Sid Abruzzi. Purveyor of “The Pit,” a haven to music’s underbelly; host to a surfboard show on Doris Duke’s front lawn; a J-Bay regular. Derek Hynd puts a lens on his longtime, often eccentric friend.