The Omega Voyage by D.C. Green
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Travelers explore Indonesia on a boat with stories titled: “The Great White Pig Hunt” in which author bribes soldiers, then goes hunting for wild boar with them. In “Boogie Night: Speedo Freaks & Deep Sea Divas” a disco dance contest between Jock Barnes, Bernado Miranda, Martin Roll, Christian Shayne McIntyre, Sean Holmes, Nathan Phillips and author. “Paradise Lost: The Nias Implosion” sails to the Island of Nias and Lagundi Bay’s right hand wave. The area had a 90s boom of tourism that has now faded. “The Mangled Awards” goes to Sean Holmes and Duncan Scott for their injuries of missing teeth, sunburn, scars, smahed ribs, stitches. “Beyond Lagundi” is perhaps the last surf-impoverished area. “Fundamentals” reflects on the trip.