The Oceans of Pitojat
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
John and Ainsley Ocean sold their farm on the Big Island of Hawaii and set out for the Indonesian island chain with their surf bags packed. They built a surf resort in Kandui, sailed around the islands for a few years, and finally set down roots in Pitojat where John built their new dream: the Togat Nusa Retreat.