The Missionares’ Daughter
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Stephen Cline’s literary nugget of historical fiction takes us back to the period between 1837 and 1843 in Hawaii, called by missionaries “the awakening” due to the conversion of some 27,000 indigenous inhabitants to a more work and clothing-friendly worldview.