The Lost Boys of Lakey Peak
Volume 21.Issue 6
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Away from the congestion of Bali, on a small corner of Sumbawa exists Lakey Peak and its orphan tribe of local surfers. In the warm, idyllic lineup, they remain acutely aware that life is not as simple and beatific back on land.