The Least-Traveled Man on Earth by Jon Frank
Volume 10.Issue 5
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Jon Frank leaves school in Sydney and left to spend 2 years surfing. He travels to Galapagos, Madagascar, Australia, Peru, Samoa, Hawaii, South Africa shooting photos of waves, surfers and surfing.