The Island at the Edge of the World
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Rolling hills, pastoral settings, empty lineups, and A-grade surf, apparently Tasmania has everything the wandering surfer with too much time on his hands could want. Only catch, it’s at the bottom of the world, and the weather’s not always the most pleasant. But whoever let that stop them?