The Inventing of Stanley Pleskunas
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Maybe not as well known as other surfboard designers or inventors,Stan Pleskunas has been invloved with many aspects of surf design that even he himself doesn’t take credit for. Chris Ahrens goes out to Stans house/workshop in central california to try and figure this guy out.From Laird’s hydro-foils to artificial reefs, Greenough inspired spoons to mass production shaping machines Stanley Pleskunas has made his mark on surfboard history.