The Importance of Being Joel
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
A series of revealing essays on Victoria, by Andrew Kidman, a place that has permanently imbedded itself in his mind. Kidman sheds light on the many people, places and things of the region, as well as his many adventures there over the years, from watching Derek Hynd at Bells to boat rides with Wayne Lynch. Victoria is a place that has certainly changed over time, but nonetheless holds a special place in the heart of many.