Volume 21.Issue 3
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Gaining acclaim in the mid-1960s for his cartoon in surf mags and advertising illustrations, Bill Ogden’s art has come a long way. His latest undertaking carried him up the Central Coast, where he was able to apply, as he puts it, “Skills and techniques I’d always wanted to use but never had been given the opportunity.”