The High Priest Of Uluwatu
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Before surfing helped transform Bali's southern peninsula into some of the most expensive real estate in southeast Asia, the land was nearly worthless. Now, breakneck growth has left many to question whether Bali is in danger of losing its identity. But in a culture that holds rebith at its core, the next genertion is searching for the bridge between the islands legendary past and preserving its future. The answer could lie with Mega Semadhi a Hindu priest who is also a riping professional surfer