The Grassy Knoll
Volume 13.Issue 4
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Dan Malloy and Shane Dorian are led by two English blokes to an undiscovered interesting wave in Morocco that they call The Grassy Knoll. Malloy draws maps of the unique break.