The Granite of Brittany
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Enjoy a history lesson along the longest, jagged granite shoreline on the coast of France. Brittany, founded by the Celts in 845, is a significant region for French surfers with mild summers and cold, windy winters.