Volume 22.Issue 1
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Hard-torqued and nasty as hell. Beautiful yet obscene. Fin-crushing and licentious. Not safe for work, television, or new-jacks. Derek Hynd articulates the qualities of a timeless and underappreciated variation of the bottom turn.