The First Surfers on the North Shore
Volume 4.Issue 2
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Surf historian Gary Lynch takes a closer look at one of the pioneer North Shore surfers, Andy Anderson, and describes Anderson’s thoughts on early wave riding.