The Eyes of Ra’ivavae
Volume 28.Issue 6
Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Described as “Bora-Bora with wind,” a French Polynesian waypoint in the Austral Islands offers raw-boned nature, zero luxury, and decent odds of reef pass solitude.