The Endless Summer Numbered Box Set
Log In to Receive Your Member Discounts.
Get a magic link sent to your email that'll sign you in instantly.
Not a Member?
A reader-supported surf publication founded in 1992, The Surfer’s Journal is vivid, authoritative, and independent. The goal of each 132-page bimonthly edition? A completely resolved composition. Balance. Color. Story. And purist surf energy from Page One to close-of-book.
In addition to delivery direct to your door, you'll receive unlimited access to every article we've ever published and discounts on TSJ apparel, merchandise, accessories, and more.
To celebrate the 50th Anniversary of The Endless Summer, Franklin Joseph Publishers have created the 50th Anniversary edition of The Endless Summer Numbered Edition Box Set. Limited to 1966 copies, each copy is numbered and hand-signed by the cast and filmmakers of the iconic film.
The Limited Edition Box Set Includes:
- 200+ Pages of behind the scenes, in-their-own words, never-before-told stories and photographs from all the participants in the film
- Five frames cut from the original film print. No two clips are the same
- Hand-signed autographs from filmmaker Bruce Brown, surfers Robert August and Mike Hynson, and Artist John Van Hamersveld
- Limited Edition The Endless Summer 50th Anniversary Medallion
- Remastered DVD of the Original Film
- Reproductions and Replicas of News Clippings, Reviews, Letters,Tickets, and the Map the filmmakers used to travel the world.
Disclaimer: The Endless Summer Numbered Edition Box Set is printed, produced and fulfilled by Franklin Joseph Publishing. This offer is extended as a courtesy to TSJ subscribers. We thank you for your membership.