Note: Subscribers have access to a downloadable .pdf for all features in the archive.
Subscribers receive access to PDF archives of Volumes 1-29 free as part of their membership.
TSJ members receive:
- Bi-monthly delivery of The Surfer's Journal
- 20% off merchandise and apparel in the TSJ store
- Unlimited access to every article we've ever published
- Email delivery of additional original TSJ content
- Member only film screenings
- Exclusive sponsor offers and discounts
Journey on a boat trip through the island chain part of the Quiksilver Crossing in Fiji as told by Wayne Lynch. Fellow travelers are Titus Kinimaka, Bruce Raymond, Dave Kalama, Ricky Grigg, Marshal Crum and Jeff Hornbaker. The trip is a detailed story of navigating the ocean weather and searching for the right spot with the best shaped waves.